The Blog Squad

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Talk amongst yourselves...

Well, it figures. You try to dispense with the eyebrow and that's still the only thing people want to comment on. Actually, folks, I just wanted to check in with you today to let you know I'm a little under the weather, so I've got nothing to discuss with you today. With any luck I'll bounce back tomorrow and offer up some insight of earth-shattering importance and relevance. For now all I've got to amuse you is this, a quote from my 3-year-old son yesterday:

"I love to dress up like a princess and a space ranger."

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 02, 04:53:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet, Here's something to talk about:
www.styleweekly.com/feature.asp

 
At Thu Feb 02, 06:55:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home