The Blog Squad

Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm King of the World!: 0

Sorry, I've been slacking a bit this week but my kids have been, shall we say, releasing unattractive fluids from various exit points this week. Scouring the paper this morning for anything that felt like big news -- Governor wants to fix entire transportation system, raise car sales tax; government wants to spy on our Google searches, yada yada yada, I finally found it buried in the bottom left-hand corner of A-6. "Kaine to give party response to Bush." That's right. Our fresh-out-of-the-shrinkwrap governor has been tapped to deliver the Democratic response to the president's State of the Union address on Jan. 31. Following, my predictions for the number of times we will hear the following phrases:

Moving Virginia forward: 2
Moving America forward: 3
bipartisan: 6
special interests: 4
American people: 11
Mark Warner: 704

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home