The Blog Squad

Friday, October 21, 2005

Time to cleanse my palette

Oh, even I am getting sick of talking -- well, typing -- politics and so, please bear with me please as I wade to the shallow end of the pool where it's warmer (you know why) and just more pleasant. So happy to hear that Jennifer Aniston is moving on with Vince Vaughn. He's no Brad Pitt in the looks department but hopefully, he's no Brad Pitt in general, the scumwad. (Still, I loved him in um, ... I'll think about it...) ... And in my most evil thought to date, do you know that I truly wished postpartum depression on Katie Holmes? It is so sick and I will confess it the next time I see the inside of a confessional because, really, the girl's done nothing wrong except get herself brainwashed. But having seen postpartum depression fairly close up and the havoc it can wreak on whole families makes you realize what a dope Tom Cruise is. (Still, I loved him in um, ....um, this one's harder than Brad Pitt) ... And if anyone other than my husband and me are still watching The Apprentice tell me how funny it was last night that Jen couldn't pronounce the name of the movie Zathura and kept saying Zinthura over and over to Jon Favreau. How did she not get kicked out on her butt? ... This new radio station Liberty is interesting in a weird way. You'll hear something great out of left field like Stevie Wonder's "I Wish" and then it's Roxette with "She's Got the Look," (which may hold the distinction for worst lyrics ever in a pop song). The station's tagline is "we play anything." Clearly. Well, enough idle chit chat. I'll talk to you all on Monday with a few thoughts about the Attorney General's race. ...

Oh, right! Twelve Monkeys!

3 Comments:

At Fri Oct 21, 12:15:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's so bad about Brad Pitt? What's so great about Jennifer Anniston? Honestly, if you had a choice between Jennifer and Angelina, who would you choose?
And I also like Fight Club quite a bit and I thought Friends really, really stank.

 
At Fri Oct 21, 10:15:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the whole Ginger/Mary Ann thing? Jolie is the Ginger. How can you not love the Ginger? And for god's sake, I can't believe I'm debating about this. Can we talk about politics again please? :)

 
At Sat Oct 22, 09:30:00 AM EDT, Blogger Janet Freisner said...

don't worry, friend. monday, it's back to sober reality...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home