Nope, I have no shame. I don't mind borrowing a Billy Joel title when need arises.
Richmond magazine's preparing to move to its new office (just down the hall, same building) later this month, but today has been "clean and throw out" day. It's been interesting. As a new employee, I've had little to toss, but that's not the case for others. A list of "treasures":
* Vegan cookbook, with a picture of a green bull's head on the cover.
* Pictures taken by Harry Kollatz, in the years before we hired outside photographers
* A bundle of silk daisies for a flower girl
* Photos of unidentified, cute children
* A dancing, singing gopher -- just like the one in "Caddyshack"
This is a time for exciting changes -- new office, plus a new look to the magazine with our August issue. Makes me want to dance -- although probably not with the gopher.