The Blog Squad

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I'll be out of town until Monday, but I'll be popping in and out while I'm away. Thank you to all the people who make my life better -- my husband and children, my parents and all my family. The preschool teachers at Bon View School (and our old stomping grounds at First Presbyterian Preschool) and all the wonderful ladies (I say ladies just because I haven't met any male preschool teachers) at preschools throughout the area who to me seem like endless wells of patience, love and nurturing. Thank you, too, to Richmond Magazine for indulging me month after month, and now on a daily basis. Thank you, Richmonders, for being among the most courteous and polite people I've ever met. (Except when you are sending me hate mail ...) It makes life so much more pleasant, and that is by no means a small thing. Have a wonderful holiday, all. I promise to be cynical again after the tryptophan wears off ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home